“The correct way to measure your penis”
Measuring the penis is one of the most important things for men to do when they are trying any penis enlargement methods. Bear in mind that your penis needs time to respond to the enlargement process thus frequent measuring is unlikely to show significant gains. It usually takes a few weeks to add an inch to the penis; that is why you are advised to measure once every month.
Weekly or daily measuring is not a good idea; it will only undermine your motivation of penis enlargement as you won’t notice any big gains in the short period of training. Whenever you measure your penis, it is better if you write the size down in your logbook. This way you will be able to identify the growth pace of your own body, based on how much time it took to add an extra inch of tissue to the penis.
Measuring the flaccid length
The first gains men will notice when trying the penis enlargement methods is flaccid gains. There is a certain standardized way of measuring the flaccid penis.
1) Measure it from the side of your penis
2) Stand up straight and extend your flaccid penis in front of you, make your penis parallel with the floor
3) Place the ruler next to your penis so it is slightly pressing against the pubic bone (the ruler should be parallel with your penis)
Once you measure it in inches or centimeters, write it down in your logbook.
Measuring the erect length
The erect length is what most men are interested in. The average erect length for a man’s penis is between 5.5 – 6.5 inches.
1) First off, make sure you achieve a 100% erection, where you consider it is the “most erect”
2) Hold your penis below the head and place the ruler next to it with your other hand
3) The ruler should be slightly pressing against your pubic bone
4) Measure from the base to the tip of the head
Always round down the totals you get so that when you do see gains you don’t think it’s just because you didn’t measure correctly!
Measuring the flaccid girth
There are many different size girth measurements depending on which part of the penis that you measure. The standardized way is to measure in the centre of the penis shaft.
1) Hold your flaccid penis out in front of you and wrap a tape measure around your penis
2) You should pull the tape measure to a reasonable level and remember this amount of pull for the next time you measure.
The average flaccid girth size is between 3 – 4 inches.
Measuring the erect girth
The average erect girth for a man’s penis is 5 – 5.5 inches according to the recent surveys.
1) Again, make sure your penis is 100% erect before measuring
2) Hold your penis out in front of you so it is parallel with the floor
3) Place the tape with your other hand and measure around the penis
4) make sure not to pull too tight and remember the amount of pull for your next measuring
Do not forget to make a note every time you do the measurement. It’s better you use a simple table (from Microsoft Excel etc…) to record your starting measurements and then update them every 4-6 weeks.